Thursday 27 June 2019

Matariki Art

On Monday 24th of June Room 7 was making Matariki stuff like
Matariki art. 


So first we did was to cut a mountain on a paper and get
how many
colours you want so you can make the Matariki thing.
So my colours were blue, purple, and brown but it looks
like red but it brown. And then Miss Ashley came and gave
us a black cardboard so we can draw in and also she gave us paper
clips so the mountain can stay still while we are drawing. Then Miss
Ashley gave us an example on tripoli’s table then we were waiting so
we can start .
So then she was finished talking then I ran to my
table and started to draw but then I almost made a
mistake so then it when on the paper so I didn’t care so
I just kept going so then I was nearly finished so then
Miss Ashley got out the paint for the stars. Then I was
finished then I started to do the star. Then I was finished .

No comments:

Post a Comment