Wednesday 16 October 2019

Conversion Donut

 Conversion Donut
Miss Ashley Explained “one buddy goes in the middle, and the other buddy on the outside to make a donut shape.

My question was ” Would you rather eat onion or worms, and why?”. I thought to myself “definitely onions because worms are disgusting!”. My buddy was Moana and I asked her my question. She agreed and chose onions because she did not like worms.  Moana asked me her question, ” would you learn how to dance or learn how to paint, and why?”. I thought to myself, “should I chose painting or dancing” but I definitely chose dancing because I didn’t know how to paint. She agreed to paint “because she loved art,” Then Miss Ashley said “NEXT” and Moana moved to a new buddy.

My next buddy was Junefia. She asked me her question, which was ‘would you rather walk or swim?’
I replied “to swim because I love to be wet”.
She said she would rather walk “because she didn't like to be wet.”
I asked her my question, and she said “onions”.
“Why?” I questioned.

“Because I wouldn’t like to eat a worm” she said. Then Miss Ashley said “ NEXT “ and Junefia moved to a new buddy.

My next buddy was Wesley. He asked me his question , Which was, “if you had a superpower what would it be, and why?” 
I replied “ to be invisible because I like to scare people”.
He favorite superpower was to be like hulk “ because he didn’t like the other power’s.”
I asked him my question , and he said “ onions “.
“Why?” I question.
"Because He wouldn’t eat worms, because worms were wobbly” he said. Then Miss Ashley said “NEXT” and Wesley moved to a new buddy.

When we finished I felt Happy and a little bit tired so then we all had a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment