Friday 24 July 2020

My Qualities

My Qualities         
Malo lelei my name is Langiola I am 9 yrs old
and i was born in New Zealand.


Respectful:                                        
I am RESPECTFUL because I respect people at places
when they smile at me I smiled back at them.


Kind:
I am KIND to my classmates and to teachers
whenever they call me or when they need my help.


Confident:
I am CONFIDENT because i am not shy to correct
people when they do something wrong or something bad. 


Reliable:
I am RELIABLE because the teacher would
allow me to stay inside the classroom to take
care of the time and finishing of my work with my 2 best friends.


Punctual:
I am PUNCTUAL because i always come to school
on time when the teacher is not here or my friends. 


Positive:
I am POSITIVE because everytime i come to school
sometimes i finish my work when the classroom door is open.


Flexible:
I am FLEXIBLE because I have a talent that I can justify
my work to others and to help people when they are stuck on something. 


Honest:
I always be HONEST because whenever people ask for
something i always be honest. 


Creative:
I am CREATIVE because I am good at maths and I
always come up with new ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment