Thursday 24 September 2020

The Day When My Grandpa Died

   The Day When My Grandpa Died


On Friday 19th September 2019 my brother and I were just at school. During that day on lunchtime we were called to go with my

mum to the Hospital ( Middle More ), but we didn’t know why

we're going home that early. While we were driving to the

Middle More hospital my

mum ( Mata ) told us that our Grandpa ( Siale ) died, so my brother

and I felt so bad that he died and we almost cried

because we didn’t want him to die because he was

the best Grandpa we ever had.



Meanwhile, the doctor told my mum and aunty ( Helena ) that

we have to move him to this room in the Hospital and wait for his

family

to come and kiss him before he gets buried, so we waited for

a long time for his family to come. As soon as possible my

Grandpa’s family came,

when they came in we had to pray before we kiss him.

After the prayer we started to come close to him and kiss him. 



Suddenly, it was night time, and we had to go to my uncle's house because there was more space for us to start our prayer because everyday we have to pray for my Grandpa so that he can have a nice Rest In Peace in heaven. At that point, everyone started

because we didn’t want him to die and everyone wanted him back.



The next morning, we had to make food for my Grandpa’s

funeral so that when the funerals finished the people who

were there would

just go to the kitchen and wait for the food we made.

Later that day,

We went to visit where my Grandpa was, but I

didn't go to

see my

Grandpa because I had to look after my cousins because

their parents were going to visit my Grandpa as well. 


I wish my Grandpa was still alive because I want him

to come back, but we will still pray for you when you

are in heaven.

 


   


No comments:

Post a Comment