Tuesday 1 December 2020

Reflection - Learning This Year 2020

 Challenges:

This year, My teacher Mrs Tafea has been teaching

Room 7 how to do different kinds of work that we have

not learnt before. 



Favourite things:

My favourite thing about this year is doing different

kinds of maths with Mr Tafea, but sometimes

he teaches us the same maths that we keep forgetting about.

I like maths because maths are easier than some

of the other subjects.


New things we have learnt:

 The new things we have learnt with Mrs Tafea were

: Reading: 3 level questionings, especially

critical questions, Body parts and their

functions also the organ system plus major

systems & Maths: Ratio & Bodmas Or Bedmas. 


Highlight:

My highlight for this year is to help other students

with their work, also I am trying to get a certificate

for this year on prize giving and if i get a certificate

my parents would be proud of me because my parents

kept pushing me to do a lot of work to get a certificate.

So that's why I kept doing all the work at home instead

of watching youtube or stuff like that, so I am trying

to get a certificate to make my parents proud of me again

like last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment