Thursday 5 September 2019

Tongan Games

On Wednesday the 4th of September 2019 all the classes were outside playing all the tongan games.

when my friends were at the other one one friend came and played The plastic bay game when you jump and get to score. So then Angellynah And I just started to wait because there was lots of people inside the plastic bag. so then when we lost we went back and started again but when we started we stilled lost so then we started again but when we still lost we kept on losing.

so when we kept on losing we went to another game.



so when we went to the other one stephnie my favorite friends off my sister taught  us how to play the spoon and the kiwi how to play is just to hold the spoon the kiwi before you cheat and you won't get a prize. the prize was a token for today or a chocolate tomorrow.

so then when she said go we ran and touched her and went back to the start so stephnie told us the winners. so the winner was me so then picked what i wanted so I told her I wanted a Chocolate tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment